When The Music Stopped
Introducing our exclusive “When the Music Stopped” t-shirt, designed by Rotem Fahima Orange Tulip Studios, Tomer Peretz and his team.
This shirt serves as a tribute to the innocent families and festival goers who lost their lives during the October 7th massacre.
With its powerful message, the “When the Music Stopped” t-shirt embodies the spirit of remembrance, solidarity, and resilience. Each shirt is a symbol of support for those affected by the tragedy and a testament to the healing power of art. Wear it proudly to honor the memory of the lives lost, and join us in fostering a community dedicated to remembrance and hope.
About this item
- Relaxed fit with generous room and full-body length
- Heavyweight 100% U.S. cotton
- Non-topstitched wide width, rib collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and durability
- Tear away label for customizable comfort
- Available in S, M, L, and XL
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout